Servicing Southwest Florida's:
Lee County: Cape Coral, Fort
Myers, North Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Lehigh
Acres, Pine Island, Bonita Beach, Bonita Springs, Estero, Alva and San
Collier County: Naples, Naples
Park, Golden Gate, Immokalee and Marco Island.
Punta Gorda, Lake Suzy, Port Charlotte and
Sarasota County: North Port and
Naples, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lee & Collier Counties
Our Code of Ethics
Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) promotes a high standard
of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. NACHI
members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their
Duty to the
1. The NACHI Inspector shall abide by
the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the NACHI Standards of
2. The NACHI inspector will not engage in any
practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the
home inspection industry.
3. The NACHI Inspector shall be fair, honest,
impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
4. The NACHI Inspector will not discriminate
in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or
handicap and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws
5. The NACHI Inspector shall be truthful
regarding his/her services & qualifications.
6. The NACHI Inspector will have no
undisclosed conflict of interest with the client, nor will the NACHI
Inspector accept or offer any undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits,
or other benefit.
7. The NACHI Inspector will not communicate
any information about an inspection to anyone except the client without
the prior written consent of the client, except where it may affect the
safety of others or violates a law or statute.
8. The NACHI Inspector shall always act in
the interest of the client, unless doing so violates a law, statute, or
this Code of Ethics.
9. The NACHI Inspector shall use a written
contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of
services, and fees.
10. The NACHI Inspector shall comply with all
government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction
where he/she conduct business.
11. The NACHI Inspector shall not offer to
perform repairs on the property that was inspected for a period of
12-months from the time of the initial inspection.
Duty to Continue
1. The NACHI Inspector will comply with
NACHI's current Continuing Education Requirements.
2. The NACHI Inspector shall pass
the NACHI's Online Inspector Exam once every calendar year.
Duty to the
Profession and NACHI:
1. The NACHI Inspector will strive to improve
the Home Inspection Industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or
experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the Inspector
from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors
or the public in any manner permitted by law.
2. The NACHI Inspector shall assist the NACHI
leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of NACHI
Use the above QR Code on your Smart Phone and store our contact information.